Hall of Honor
The Hall of Honor was established in 1993 with two main goals:
- To recognize graduates of Ankeny High School for outstanding achievements and contributions to society after graduation.
- To promote role models for students enrolled in Ankeny High School.
Their picture, along with their biographies hang in the high school commons.
Selection criteria to be inducted into the hall include:
- Candidates must have graduated from Ankeny High School at least 10 years prior to the induction.
- Candidates must have contributed to his or her community in an exemplary manner.
- Candidates must have achieved outstanding success in business, academics, education, the Arts, humanitarian efforts, or community service.
- Candidates must be or have been a distinguished role model for students at Ankeny High School.